Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT" NOW IN SPINETINGLER MAGAZINE

I normally use this blog to promote other indie and lesser known authors, but occasionally it makes sense to showcase my own work.  A few posts back I offered an opening line contest and threw in one of my opening lines just for fun.  As it turned out the readers chose my opening line as their favorite.  It came from a short story I'd written a couple of years ago.  The line was, "You're here to kill me aren't you?"  Pretty good opening I must admit.  

Anyway, the story is now published at Spinetingler Magazine.  Below is the link to the story.  Let me know what you think.
http://bit.ly/h6d88g   

1 comment:

  1. and you have still working in that way, because you don't do that for the lesser authors, few people really care to search and read this people, beside you done a incredible job with this.

    ReplyDelete