Thursday, February 4, 2016

WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW NICKBRACCO.COM BLOG





I am constantly getting emails from my readers asking when the next Nick Bracco thriller is being released.  This is both a flattering and yet stressful experience.  I want my readers to receive new content as much as possible but it does take time to create the quality of work they deserve. So, as I continue to write the next Nick Bracco thriller, I want my readers to enjoy Nick Bracco stories each week to keep them entertained.


Readers of this blog will now have exclusive Nick Bracco novellas to read with a brand new chapter posted each Monday.  To read the last novella "Killer on the Loose," which I collaborated with Jennifer Chase just click on the link at the bottom of this post.


This coming Monday I will begin a new book titled The Greed Factor.  These are stories that will not be available anywhere else but here.
Enjoy!










https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SY-vLe9ggkeXF1ZUwyaWM5U28/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment